जब शब्द दो words और sentences को जोड़ता है, उसे संयोजक Conjunction कहते हैं, जैसे , Sohan is poor but mohan is rich. (राम गरीब है लेकिन मोहन अमीर है।) Let see types of Conjunction in grammar with examples in Hindi
Types of Conjunctions in Grammar in Hindi
संयोजक (Conjunctions) दो प्रकार के होते हैं
(A) Co-ordinate Conjunctions
‘and’ , ‘but’, & ‘yet’ ये दो या दो से अधिक independent sentences को जोड़ते हैं। जैसे –
- I tried to convince her, I failed. [I tried to convince her but I failed.]
- She dressed well. She went to party. [She dressed well and went to party.]
Kinds of Co-ordinate Conjunctions :
- Cumulative/Copulative conjunctions – इन conjunctions की सहायता से एक वाक्य को दूसरे वाक्य से जोड़ा जाता है। जैसे – Kamal kher was both a actor and director.
- Adversative conjunctions – इन conjunctions की सहायता से दो ऐसे वाक्यों को जोड़ा जाता है एक दूसरे से विपरीत हो, जैसे – He tried well but could not stand first in the exams.
- Alternative conjunctions – इन conjunctions की सहायता से दो ऐसे sentences को जोड़ा जाता है जिनमें दो विकल्पों में से एक को चुनने का बोध होता है, जैसे – Ex – Either you are fool or you are very sharp minded.
- Illative conjunction – इन conjunctions की सहायता से दो ऐसे sentences को जोड़ा जाता है जिनमें से एक वाक्य दूसरे का परिणाम हो, जैसे – Sonu was soft hearted, therefore he helped to all.
(B) Sub-coordinate Conjunctions Grammar in Hindi
Here the sentence has two clauses, the first one is Principal clauses, which express its own meaning but the second is the Sub-ordinate clause which depends on Principal clauses to express its complete meanings.
यहाँ वाक्य के दो clauses हैं, पहला एक Principal clauses है, जो स्वयं अपने अर्थ को व्यक्त करता है लेकिन दूसरा Sub-ordinate clause है जो अपने पूर्ण अर्थों को व्यक्त करने के लिए Principal clauses पर निर्भर करता है जैसे –
|Principal clause||Sub-ordinate clause|
|1. You will get the prize.||If you work hard.|
|2. He worked hard.||Lest he should fail.|
- If you work hard, you will get the prize.
- He worked hard lest he should fail.
2. Sub-ordinate conjunctions may be classified to their meaning such as –
- Condition – If, unless, provided, in case, supporting, etc. Example – You can not catch the train unless you run fast.
- Manner – as, as thanks, as if, so far, etc. Example – She talks as if she were a lecturer.
- Comparison – as, so………as, as……..as, etc. Example – Rahul is as completed as an old person.
- Time – as, after, as soon as, as long as, just as, when, whenever, while, since, till, until, etc.
- Contrast – although, although……. yet, however, etc. Example – Though Rekha is rich, yet she is decent.
- Purpose – least, so that, that, in order, etc. Example – I do practice so that I can make my Spanish well
- Place – whenever, whence, whither, etc. Example – Whenever he sat, a honey bee followed him.
- Result – so that, such that, etc. Example – Rahul is so simple nobody can say him a Delhiite.
Error in the use of conjunction in Grammar in Hindi
|As Rohan is fat so he run slowly.||As Rohan is fat, he run slowly.|
|He does not know that when her father would return.||He does not know when her father would return.|
|The faster you run the soon you get tired.||The faster you run the sooner you get tired.|
|I remembered her name as she had left.||I remembered her name after she had left.|
|This is my house, I live here.||This is my house, where I live.|
|There is no such county which you mention.||There is no such county as you mention.|
|It is just a year as we arrived here.||It is just a year since we arrived here.|
|He speaks too fast follow him.||He speaks too fast for me to follow him.|
|She hates you much as I.||She hates you as much as I.|
|The teacher asked that why I was late.||The teacher asked why I was late.|
इस पोस्ट में आपने Conjunction in hindi grammar क्या है, इसके प्रकर और उदाहरण को Hindi और English में सीखा आशा करते है यह पोस्ट आपके लिए ज्ञानवर्धक होगा। Thanks for Reading.
- Determination uses in Hindi
- Adverbs in Hindi क्रिया विशेषण
- Verbs with Meaning & Examples
- Adjectives in Hindi विशेषण क्या है?
- Types of Nouns in Hindi
- Clauses in grammar Hindi
- Pronoun in Hindi सर्वनाम क्या है?